Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Walk the Palm Alleys with me

It seems that after a month here I already adapted to the temperatures and I don't think its hot anymore...maybe this saves me for the killing summer here? My lovely D. took these pics on our way home from work, waiting for the bus. I am wearing a NoName dress from Ebay, which is highly practical and chic at the same time (people asked me at work if I plan to play tennis today... :P!!). This is in my ears at the moment:

Satellite by Lena


Lilly wears: polo dress noname, shoes hm, sunglasses primark, earrings+necklace bijoubrigitte.
Taking pictures outside during the day is especially challenging, because my eyes start to tear after a few seconds already. Most people never remove their sunglasses due to the intense radiance here.

My hair got seriously bleached by the sun. Hair dying for free, lol!

I adore this round-about with marine animals!! Would love to take pictures there, but it's in the middle of the street and I am not sure if its allowed ... =(

Beautiful blossoms at work! How I enjoy all the fragrant flowers here ♥. Right now I have to get back to work. Hopefully my plans for tomorrow work out! See you again soon with more from my daily life here in Israel.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment