Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What are you reading at the moment?

Hi =). I did not exspect to have the time to read, but you know - a little now and then...ahaha. It took me two days to finish Zafóns 'Shadow of the Wind' and it has about 500 pages. =) Okay, let's see what I have here: The Instyle and Grazia are bought at the airport in Germany (April issues). I found the Allure left at our apartment (from last year). Now it's an easy guess where my fancy wall decoration comes from (in this post).

Then there are two books featuring the under water life here (always checking after snorkeling!!^^). And of course Carlos Ruiz Zafón's 'The Shadow of the Wind' and Margaret Atwood's Oryx and Crake (review is in preparation). You can find a review for Zafón here.

A German-speaking friend of mine here is reading the 'Psychologie Heute' (Psychology Today) and lending it to me^^. It is a magazine about the recent research findings in the field of psychology and related topics. Very interesting! What are you reading at the moment? Can you recommend something specific for this summer?
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment