Monday, May 10, 2010

Exotic Treasures by Bamboo

"...endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful
have been, and are being, evolved." - Charles Darwin

I have a weakness for endangered wildlife - and I love jewellery.... so imagine my delight when I came upon those fine pieces in a local store and later explored the Online Shop from Bamboo Jewellery ( a Californian company). Above is only a small selection of my favourites, basically I adore everything they have! They offer from each design different versions like earrings, necklaces, rings etc.
Now I feel like I want to establish a small zoo in my jewellery case...lol. To start with, I'd choose the green sea horse and the blue rainforest frog. Or better my favourite butterfly, the blue Morpho♥? Bamboo operates as a green company and they recycle i.e. the silver they use for the jewellery. Find out more about their green standards here. Want to start looking for your own favourites? Click here. Time to get back to work :). Happy Monday everyone!♥
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment