Monday, May 3, 2010

Out of Reach

Hi =). A few days before my departure to Israel a new H&M order arrived and I had only minutes to try the clothes on, before they got savely tucked away in boxes. Now they are at home in Germany and I cannot wear them before August. Isn't that tormenting?! Let's see what I got...

I blogged about this skirt before here and was so lucky to find it in the Sale finally! The initial inspiration was Nathalies first outfit on Lookbook! =) It is a true princess skirt^^.

This whool dress was so gorgeous in the catalogue... trying it on was very disappointing! The fabric is very thin and cheap and it did not meet my exspectations at all. I sent it back instantly!

Same for this black romper. I was convinced that it would be a must-keep, but it totally wasn't. It did not fit me at all and the fabric felt like plastik on my skin... so sad =( Now I am still searching for a better one. Got also back to H&M!

This sweet cardigan (I got a discount of 25% on it, yay) is from the Modern Classics Collection! I bought it for work^^!! I love it. I'll just wear a black top underneath that. Can't wait until it's within my reach again!

Here's the cardigan in the catalogue. The Garden Collection or the Sonia Rykiel could not win my heart, but I love nearly all the pieces from the Modern Classics pages!! More, please! You can read my advice on business outfits here (Fashion Rules for the Successful Business Woman). Oops, I just realized that the cardigan is actually in that post also...XD.

I bought these navy blue sailor shoes for Israel and I am happy that they are really useful here. At the beginning they were a little too small and one of my feet bleeded a little, but now they are worn in and it's fine. So, at least I have something of the new arrivals with me!^^

A song for you:
Why don't you? by Gramophonedzie



See you all soon again, XoXo (Kisses and Hugs)


No comments:

Post a Comment