Friday, May 14, 2010

Found on the Beach

Wandering the shore I found these beautiful ocean-coloured pieces of jewellery between the beach pebbles. Or so it seems ;)). A girl can dream... Anyways, I suddenly discovered my love for turquoise jewellery here and was happy to find these purchases.

Looks like a stone itself, doesn't it? A caramel coloured ring.

I wear this necklace nearly every day ♥. The inspiration came mainly from those pieces:

Source

Source

Source not recorded

Summer approaches us now in big steps... we are exspecting to hit the 40° C (104 °F) line within these days! Now to the BIG NEWS: I am going on a trip with friends (starting Saturday evening) all around Israel for a week! I am so excited to see all different kinds of cities and sights and of course I'll make you part of this experience^^. Because I am not yet sure if we have the time to see an Internet cafĂ© during the tour, I'll prescribe a few posts to keep you entertained and maxium I'll share the Road Trip Photos upon my return in a week! Wish me a save trip! =)
Love,

PS: All the other fashionistas receive their H&M catalogues in these days... F., please make sure that you keep my exemplar, do you hear me? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment