Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ready for a New Look?

Paris, J'adore!

This Online Shop was fairly a surprise. New Look is one of the big British fashion companys that bloggers are hyping (now including me...). There are a few pieces which caught my eye and I'll share them with you to provide some inspiration! (Another desperate attempt to cure my shopping blues here, lol). I like the amount of clothes available in every category at New Look... Asos for example bothers me, because it takes you hours or more than an evening to see half of their products. Please enjoy and let me now your favourites!

This butterfly watch is perfect!

I want this roses backpack!!! Desperately!!

Another pair of dream shoes - sheer eye candy!

~

Now some fun: I am going to scream when I see the first fashion blogger wearing this:

Is this for real?!

Now we are going to the supermarket to buy some stuff for dinner. I am tired and hungry! I wish everyone a great Sunday (work starts again tomorrow here).
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment