Friday, December 11, 2009

Bits and Pieces


High School Musical advent calendar (not mine!!)

Backview with HSM cast!

Very festive: Rival de Loop Young: Base Coat No.03, Red hot
No.26, Ring: Yves Rocher.


LOL - Have a guess what that is?
(Yeah, of course chocolate. "Caribbean Treasure" by Rewe,
containing pink peppercorns from Madagascar)

Letter to my grandma! (With a bag of a new fruit collection tea)

A close-up from my beloved white deer!! Aww.

Brand new jeans dress seen by H&M, around 30 Euro.

Believe it or not - a few days ago I decluttered seven pairs of shoes! And additionally a few plastic bags full of stuff. This was absolutely necessary. I constantly go through my wardrobe every two or three months and give to charity everything I did not wear or did not like. This hurts, of course. But it also ensures that you only dress in pieces you love and adore. My last major declutter event was here. Afterwards you feel so light. And it opens up new space, new inspiration, a different direction for your style. I love that.
I collected a few bits and pieces for you to share. For example the High School musical advent calendar (if you are unfamiliar with that, see here). It is not mine after all! But I managed to persuade to owner to give me the buttons! I am a huge HSM fan (Tsss!* That's a secret!)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment