Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The One Rose by D&G feat. Scarlett Johansson


Scarlett Johansson for D&G (Source).

Gorgeous, very stylish dress (Source).

The official D&G rose (Source).

Ring inspired by the perfume (Source).

New perfume by D&G: The One Rose. The commercial with Scarlett Johannson did not meet my expectations, but the dress makes up for this! Above also the original rose where the scent has been extracted from. Did you like the ad? Pearly pink^^.

My sister made cookies today and slept in really long, trying to recover *cough*. Excited about tomorrow! (Do I need to point out that still like a million of things is missing?? E.g. the device for holding the tree...). My brothers complained that I used up two rolls of gift wrapping paper (for whom do they think I used most of the paper??!). Hopefully everybody likes his/her present! Kisses and hugs, spend a woderful Christmas tomorrow, right?
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment