Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hot spiced whine












Lilly wears: (coat+hat hm, shawl etam, dress NYer, tights ca,
boots varese, necklace ebelin, brooch colloseum)

Yaay - finally a new outfit post! I am happy to share a new favourite piece from the Vintage market (here): the black/grey-striped dress! It feels so cozy you do not want to take it off!! And it's really warm, so no problem going out with nasty weather. And also my new hat: I adore the dark strawberry red, it is perfect with everything and so French!! When I wear it I feel like Paris is just a step away!
Today I met my friend CB for whine punch and self-made cookies^^. I am looking forward to the weekend: last big party before Christmas with everyone! How do you like the dress?
Love,





PS: Photo credit goes to FJ, who took the photos without complaining as much as usually....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment