Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!


***Yaay - a Happy New Year to you!***

I wish everybody luck, health, love and success for 2010. I came up with the idea of a Wellness New Years Eve and here we go - my Mam and I. We bought horoscope magazines, white truffle pralines, golden nail polish, chocolate facial masks and sparkling whine. This is going to be a great girly event for us two^^ (or so I wish, of course my brothers will be around, trying to blast the house with their firecrackers - more than 500 of those, dear me). Hmm, my plans for 2010? I do not smoke and I am content with my weight, so....
  • I will limit the amount of money I spend on clothes! (Bohooo)
  • I will make new friends and enjoy to meet my old ones
  • I will eat in a French bakery
  • I will go to a new disco (L.V.)
  • I will achieve my career goals
  • I will attend a wedding (not my own-lol)
  • I will search for classic Coco Chanel earrings
  • I will take blogging videos (uh uh)
  • I will sketch at least once a month
  • I will watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D
  • I will complet one of my DIY projects in spring
  • I will organize a summer picnic at the park for my friends
  • I will...keep a timer to catch up with my countless aims^^
Here my outfit for New Years Eve (or so I wish^^):


Dress (Rubina) and bag (Giselle) by Monsoon. Heels by Louboutin.
The necklace is from
TheBespokeGift.

Have a wonderful time! Kisses and Hugs!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment