Monday, December 14, 2009

This years best Christmas cookies!


AH (Vegi) and Lilly (exhausted and happy) with our sweet treasures!

Starting out with the ingredients...

Vegi is making German cookies called Betmännchen (mostly marzipan).

Yaay - and our own marzipan balls (left the classical cocoa version, right my sugar crumbles version!)

Close-up on our delightful creations!! (Can you spot the tooth-shaped cookie?!)

Aren't they to gorgeous to eat?!

And yet more!!

The sveral sugar toppings we worked with! (Made with LOVE).

I was so happy baking those delicious Christmas cookies with Vegi! It took us the whole day and do not ask how the kitchen looked afterwards! We listened to Medieval Christmas chorals and gave every cookie its own design - meaning that there are no similar ones! We had little sugar hearts in pink, white and red, silver sugar pearls, food colours and little white snowballs...The best part of baking is definitely decorating! Thank you so much Vegi, for hosting me in your kitchen and the ultimate Christmas baking session!! Let's do it again next year, ok? (Her mum had a tooth-shaped cookie cutter (and we had it all covered with sugar!! Har har!!)). I will be packing my suitcase tomorrow to leave for my family home on Thursday!! This day is finally upcoming!
Wonderful pre-Christmas days to you all, my hearts!!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment