Monday, December 7, 2009

Magic Winter Wonderland


The letters say: "Enchanting fairy-tale forest"^^.

Curious unicorn wandering about.

Little Red Riding Hood meeting the wolf.

A little fox (aww!) and Mother Holle (if you are interested in this fairy-tale, ask me).

Big story book - opened on the page of The Star Talers (if this is also unknown, ask me).

Hi my little elves, I am excited to share those beautiful Christmas shopping windows I spotted at Karstadt (a huge department store in Germany). Each windows contains figures from the world-famous German fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm. I am a total fan of the white deer (one for my room please!). My friend KS was more in love with the cute plushy unicorn. Any favourites for you?
**********************************************
I promise to answer your latest lovely comments tomorrow, for now I am just head over heels about everything. Before december I took part in Ella Inspired's blogparade and my post will be featured on december the 22th! The parade started on december the 1st, take a look at the premier contributors here.
***********************************************
For all blogging princesses living in Germany/Austria/Switzerland:
Check out the cool Advent calendars at LesMads and Innen+Aussen! Explanation for readers from abroad: German advent calendars normally include a little chocolate for every day (1 to 24 december), to make it more bearable to wait for Christmas! This can also include little presents - or in case of the blogs: daily give-aways!)

Love and Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment