Monday, December 21, 2009

Stylish lavender holiday decoration











Hi to everyone! Yaay, I finished wrapping the gifts....relief!!. Currently I am also studying to take a foreign language test at the end of January. Today I found out that the book I borrowed from the library to work with is too easy and I need something advanced...with my own library out of reach at the moment. Well organized, lady! Our Christmas tree is enormous! Like around 3 metres in height! (Which means that my youngest brother cannot decorate it on his own without creating chaos).
How do you like the lilac Christmas decoration? Definitely I will go for that on one of the upcoming years. As for this year, our tree will have multi-coloured decoration^^. At the moment I am not able to dress fashionable at all: everyday's game is to dress with as much layers as possible, because it's freeeezing!!. I am wearing a shapeless grey Greek sheep whool cardigan and look like the ugly sister of Little Bo Beep most of the time (Maybe that's worth a pic?).
Greetings from a very snowy town,


No comments:

Post a Comment