Friday, December 4, 2009

The German Prize for Science Photography


Guess what...?!

Martin Oeggerli choose...

...to take part in the national competition for science photography.
(all pics via http://web.de)

Tomorrow the German prize for science photography 2009 will be awarded. I fell in love with those daisy (could you tell it were daisies?) photos! Of course there are different categories and I am excited to see the rest of the photos being published. The prize awards the photographers that manage to capture science at its best - to make it more accessible and understandable for the public.
In case you wonder, why I blog science/nature photos in a lifestyle/fashion blog...I feel inspired by many things and I appreciate everything that's beautiful and unique. Haute couture designers are comparable (among each others), but is there anything that can be compared to the art and beauty and the mastery of nature?
See you again tomorrow!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment