Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mon petit manteau rose








Lilly wears: manteau ca, hat hm, bag budapest, jeans mister&lady, gloves vintage, boots varese.

Aujourd'hui madame rêve de Paris...
May I proudly introduce? My soft pink manteau. Wearing it makes you feel like a princess^^. Shooting took place pre-snowing. I opted for an outdoor shooting, because the usual 'yellow door' setting is out of the question. You guess what happened? During shooting we had like fifteen people walking by or directly ran into the picture ( including bikes, dogs and mums with their little children). Under this conditions I wished to be back inside-LOL! Big thanks to FJ, who did his best ("Wah, it's blurry again...pleeeze take one more! The sun is so strong-my eyes are closed!!"). Fashion blogging has its hardships!!
My friends refer to this hat as "the cauliflower"- that says it all (German: Blumenkohl).
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment