Friday, December 25, 2009

Oh happy presents...^^


Bracelet for my friend JP! (Best choice^^).

Disco Queen Must Have Accessory for my sweet sister!! (Yes, its a disco ball!)

New Tee from Tally (also for Sista!)

Shopping prey from the department for men at Primark for my bros!
Tibetian myths and legends and a golden Indian mirror box for Mam!

Chocolate (Columbia's Gold with Coffee) and a framed picture!

Funny gift idea for men (I'll remember this one for next year!!)^^
Another present included organic rose hand créme, organic shower lotion and bathing substances.

Hi my lovelies!
Hopefully everyone spent a wonderful Christmas! I will take the time today to share the presents I bought for my beloved ones. My own where vaguely based on topics around fashion and make-up (LOL, no surprise). Are you happy with your presents? Any funny accidents on Christmas? I survived it and it turned out to be a festive and great event. (Even the tree is beautiful^^). Tomorrow we will prepare to visit relatives...so I'll be off until Monday. My throat is getting better bit by bit. After all the stress you feel, that....all the Christmas preparations have been worth it!!!
Lovely greetings and please enjoy the second day after Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment