Sunday, December 20, 2009

When the stars fall down...


On the Christmas market^^.

Stars fell on this tree!

Cinderella's carriage on this merry-go-round!

My favourite white plush deer!!! Aww.

Childhood memories...

Fruits of all sorts!

The fair at night!!
 
Festive decoration by the Depot!


Snow, snow, snow...I can't get enough of it. Currently we have - 15 °C here. (And admittedly I would enjoy it more if I would not be suffering from a sore throat!). Only three more days until Christmas...yaay! I could not finish wrapping presents today, because the paper was used up when I reached the second last one!! (-.-). So to get you even more into the holiday spirit: beautiful photos from my city and festive decoration ideas^^. I arrived happily at my family's home and all of us are busy preparing. The Christmas tree is still lacking!!
*************************************************************************
Hey, and we have big news: I dyed my hair^^. That happens rarely (like once a year), because I am not so courageous with hair experiments (due to some serious style accidents by my sweet sister). I chose this product from L'Oréal and I am fully contend with the outcome:

L'Oréal Nr.834 "Kupfergoldblond" (coppergoldblonde)



We took no pictures so far (my sister helped me, thanks honey!!), but I am sure there will be plenty on Thursday...LOL. Lovely greetings to everyone,




No comments:

Post a Comment