Saturday, January 9, 2010

♥ Baby, tell me what's your flavour ♥


Here is the result of my L'Oréal coloration experiment
(
more here). It added some gold and red reflexes to my
dark blonde hair.
Pullover from Jigsaw, brooch from
an antique shop.



The dark cherry red new heels I wear in the last post!
Can't wait to wear them more often!! From Graceland.


Got a sample from the organic make-up brand Lavera: Wild rose
facial cream!
I enjoyed the scent on my skin ♥. Nivea colour mini
nail polish (59 - Yellow Sparkle).
Only the spot on the bottle
indicates the original colour...



...my sister mixed it for me with red nail polish from Manhattan
cosmetics
and the result is this warm, glittering, unique red tone!!
Ring from beebee.



I found this (Indian style) elephant key charm for my mam at
Rossmann and persuaded her to buy it!! My fingertip is in the
photo to show the size of this cute, ornamental piece.

Now there is more work waiting and later I will be leaving for a farewell party!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment