Friday, January 29, 2010

Kiss Kiss by Coco

This outfit was inspired by Lookbook and Coco
Chanel alike. Watch the Coco movie, I can
highly recommend it!

Lilly wears: (blazer only, blouse orsay, skirt vintage, tights+hat ca,
boots marco polo, necklace ebelin, rose rossmann,
earrings madonna).

My favourite hairstyle at the moment. I cannot braid my hair
at the side, because I have a stair cut and all the strands
stick out of the braid instantly.

New pink skirt :D.

Black leather boots (Marco Polo)

A quick outfit post: May I introduce my new boots? They are perfect for the cold and snowy weather. I bought the skirt at the Vintage Fashion market last December and this was my first time wearing it. Two photos are a little blurry, the camera has it's probs sometimes. The necklace is pinned together by a safety pin to keep it in place. The rose is one of my favourite accessories, even if I cannot wear it often.
I watched the Coco Chanel movie a few months ago and was impressed how she managed to fight successfully against all the traditions of her time. Picture courtesy by FJ. I wish you a great weekend! Tomorrow is my test, so I will be occupied for the following 24 hours...
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment