Tuesday, January 19, 2010

***The Nautilus Home***


The Nautilus home (all pictures via StyleFrizz).

Ground plan - inspired by the marine animal "nautilus".

Conservatory - very lovely and green!

Scenery from the dream house! That staircase is superb!

View outside/inside.

A nautilus looks like this!^^ (Source).

I was utterly amazed when I found this house! How I would love to go there (it is located in Mexico) and take a look around the house and its unique architecture for real. For me, it feels like a futuristic, super-cool dream coming true...maybe there will be more outstandingly creative and individual homes in the future? Can't wait! How do you feel about it? Would you choose to move there? Love those fancy coloured glass windows!! *-*
Love,





PS: This post is dedicated to my friend S.H., who loves the sea as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment