Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Country Life











Lilly wears: skirt vintage, belt baur, top primark,
fischer, tights ca, heels ariadne, bracelet hm,

necklace (hair) ebelin, watch from JP.

Outfit shoot with my sister (No. 2). I borrowed the skirt and the red fur belt from my mum. The shawl was bought the very same day - can't wait to wear it in spring/summer! The heels belong to my sweet sister. Outfit shoot (No.1) is two posts below. I am wearing the nail polish my sister created for me. During this photoshoot I learned that necklaces in your hairdoing have to be fixed with pins or they will fall down when you laugh to much^^.
O girls, I am busy as hell. I could easily keep two secretaries busy with all the organisational stuff at the moment, in order to focus on learning....Guess that's the case for many of us fashionistas at the moment. More posts coming soon, stay tuned!
Love to you and a wonderful weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment