Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dazzling Inspiration from my Blogging Sisters


Visiting the fashion blogs from other fashionistas feels very rewarding. Just a click or two and you are connected to inspiration and styles from around the world. This keeps me really up at the moment - it makes hard studying for exams easier. Currently I do not allow myself to go shopping or the like (which has the good aspect of saving up money for the items on my new must-have-list!^^). Enough, please enjoy my top 6 finds and share what you think.
Love,
Lilly


1. Chiaras white cross earrings (from Tarina Tarantino).


2. Rumis black overknee tights. (Already out of stocks
everywhere due to approaching spring collections-bohoo).
By the way, one of my most favourite outfits by Rumi!


3. Betty's golden sequin hairband. She is the ultimate Queen of
combining/wearing sequins!!


4. Alix's brown Chloé shoes (together with Paris rain-lol). Too gorgeous for words.


5. Kristin and Megan showed this summer hairpiece of my dream
(via Etsy-Shop pinkpeas).



6. Louise - who effortlessly combines Hippie, Nerd and Rock chic
style
in this outfit. Revolutionary!!

See you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment