Saturday, January 2, 2010

H&M Home collection 2010











The new H&M Home collection will be available from January 2010. The designs are focusing on nature/animal/flower themes - which I totally like! The Home collection can only be ordered via the H&M Online Shop. If you like to see more of the upcoming collection, *click here*. I cannot decide which of the pieces is my favourite - maybe around 2/3 out of all?^^.
Today I spend the afternoon with my Mam flipping through glossy magazines and giggling about weird styles and accessoires. Tomorrow I will raid a drugstore with my sister and check upon the latest make up products! Last night a dreamt of making holiday in Venice with my friends - maybe this is a good omen for the new year? Have a wonderful weekend! (For me, I still have business work to do...bohooo).
Love,





All pictures belong to H&M, Source: Schöner Wohnen.

No comments:

Post a Comment