Friday, January 8, 2010

Casually glamorous












Lilly wears: chemise vintage, shirt primark, necklace ebelin,
shorts vintage, tights ca, heels graceland,
watch vintage, bracelet hm.


My sweet sister took this outfit shoot! I am happy about the technical quality - we used a reflex camera (which I was unfortunately not allowed to take with me - sob!). About the outfit: I borrowed from my sister's wardrobe: the checked pattern chemise and the DIY jeans shorts! She also styled the "belt" with a brown shoelace. The strawberry red watch is one of the Christmas presents from my dear friend JP. The heels (first pic) are brandnew - I would basically prefer to sleep in them! When is this snow going to melt? Did you spot the silver floral embroidery on my tights in the fourth photo from the top? I would love to wear that outfit for going out! At the moment I feel all like red and black. Stay tuned for more^^.
Have a wonderful Saturday!
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment