Sunday, January 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Thanks to Angela who awarded LillysRoses with the Beautiful Blogger Award! This award includes telling seven random facts about me^^. Ready, set, go...
  1. I have more than 30 pairs of earrings...
  2. The most recent ones (from Madonna) - later I painted the leaves gold! (DIY, lol)
  3. I danced the Sugar Plum Fairy (from The Nutcracker) a few years ago.
  4. Actually I could not find my own photo folder fast enough (Source).
  5. I am crazy about glossy magazines and make-up tipps.
  6. I read glossies since im am thirteen (before I borrowed fashion mags from my Mam).Source.
  7. I would love to travel the world: Paris, Tokyo, New York. (Source).

  8. I collect beautiful coloured mugs for coffee and tea.
  9. I guess one day I need a new kitchen cupboard to store allof them (Source).
  10. I love spicy Asian (instant) noodle soup (Mam, do not read this, ok? =))
  11. Mmmh...Asian food is one of my favourite (Source).
  12. I enjoy to watch old movies and being inspired by legendary Hollywood beauties.


Like the radiant Deborah Kerr (Source).

A stress-free start into the new week to everyone!
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment