Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fashionology and Les Jumelles




Seeking for extraordinary jewellery? Check out Fashionology. I appreciate that the pieces are mostly animal-inspired or (as above) feature crosses and the like. I am especially digging this Eiffel tower necklace!!
Rumi from Fashiontoast owns a similar ring like that in the third picture (you seem to get those only rarely in ordinary shops). By the way, fashionology ships internationally!
If you are more into astonishing vintage jewellery, this is your shop: Les Jumelles. Their Alice in Wonderland necklace with a bottle saying "Drink me" is sure to become a classic among fashionistas.
I fancy the Paris je t'aime Collection!
Now I am getting back to work. Lots of love, spring's just around the corner, promised!


No comments:

Post a Comment