Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where my soul lives


Pink china with tulips via Kirsch Interior.

Is the princess at home? (Source).

Tropical flavour via Royal Hawaiian Rattan.

Exotic luxury by Kirsch Interior.


Fairy-tale mirror by Monsoon.

Germany is buried under immense masses of snow...I am busy as predicted earlier to the point that I leave the house in the morning and forget to apply earrings. (I never go out without them!). For next week there is so much work to be done that I have to include Saturday and Sunday on my schedule. What keeps me happy? For example my wonderful home! In this post I share a little of my interior decoration inspiration lately. Isn't winter the perfect time to decorate your room to make it the ultimate well-being place? Or dreaming a little of spring....along with floral prints and soft pastel shades. For tomorrow I promise a new special outfit post, okay? Kisses to you all and have a fantastic time,


No comments:

Post a Comment