Monday, January 25, 2010

♥ Peek into Conleys spring 2010 catalogue ♥

Yeah, today Conleys new catalogue arrived! I love their elegant taste and exquisite choices. Peek into my catalogue favourites below! Aren't they marvellous? The first exam is approaching: it is going to be on Saturday. I live from chocolate and coffee!! Please keep your fingers crossed!
Just stumbled upon great news: Shop the wardrobe of six German fashion bloggers in their new sale blog, starting today: 6sells. I already ordered something from Jules! Be sure to check it out, if you are living in Germany.
Lots of love,
Lilly


Conleys Spring/Summer 2010 (Cute car!)


Elegant basics in my prefered colours - hearted!!


Bali, here I come! Favourite pieces:
bracelet and tunica! Starfish bikini^^.


College Style - combine coolness and elegance.
The colour reminds me of wild forest berries.
A five stars outfit! (Can I get a pink fake
book, matching the blouse, but not as
heavy as a real one?...just kidding).


Romantic Style - lacy shirts, long cardigans
and hats! (Contemporary princess,
anyone?!)


City Style - adore the shoes! Recently
bought a similar striped shirt.


If I had to choose two colours to wear all my
life, here they are: grey and soft pink! Every-
thing goes with that and it's so me-ish.
Love every piece on this page!


This dress is from R.e.d. Valentino.
If I were to be a movie star (and that
means...in another universe), I'd
wear this to a premiere!! Bling, bling.



No comments:

Post a Comment