Saturday, January 2, 2010

A little prettiness every day


Crab pendant with pink jade, seen on ebay.

Folding butterfly compact mirror.

Round dragonfly compact mirror (both from Monsoon)

Those beautiful accessoires with a high happy-potential are ideal to fight any upcoming January-Winter-Oh-it's-cold-and-I-am-to-busy-to-curl-up-in-cushions-and-sleep-till-spring-Blues. Traditionally January and February count to my most (and I mean most) busy months of the year. But I have a perfect plan to stay happy-go-lucky: Rasphberry sirup! Add a few droplets into a cup of hot water - and taste heaven! Tomorrow I have to get my suitcase packed and leave for my city! I am looking forward to meet my friends again, but I am also slightly terrified by all the work that awaits me. Rasphberry sirup....everything will be fine. Did I already mention that C&A has currently 20% Sale on everything? (Oh Oh, I have to take care of my Number One plan for 2010...!).
I admire the beauty and grace of Queen Rania from Jordan. Yesterday I found out that she has her own Twitter account! Interested in some royal Tweets? *Click here*.
Love and until soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment