Friday, April 30, 2010

Impressions from Work ♥

Everything you need to survive on a hot work day:
Coffee and strawberries!

This is my office ♥ (I am serious!). When I get inside, it feels like stepping into a fridge. No idea who left the boat there. Captain Sparrow?

It's too hot to walk barefooted. Do you agree that these shoes were the best investion? You walk in them like on a piece of butter.

Favourite time of the day? Running along the Pier after work and jumping into the sea with a loud scream!! Waaahh!

Creativity Rules! My colleague T. did this last week. Imagine her sitting in the middle of it!

Today the sky is surprisingly cloudy. This evening there is going to be another work beach barbecue. I have to prepare salad and go out to buy bread and meat! All the best to you and have a wonderful weekend! :-*

By the way, how do you like the new header?!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment