Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Angelic Prettiness at Victoria Secret's Fashion Show



Escaped from paradise garden...


Or born out of thin air?


Forget the underwear, I want that jacket!!!


Those boots are breathtaking!


This has one it all: feathers, ribbons and jewels!


Ready to jump through time? Where do you like to go?


Bling!Bling!


Royalty has its own rules.

This years Victoria Secret Fashion Show took already place last week on Thursday and is yet to be aired on December the 1st for the public. Beforehand, I would like to share my favourites from their wonderful, creative and inspiring show! See below for a video about the history of their popular angel wings. Every year there are more than 30 models walking for the label (among them the girls contracted by VS as official "Angels"), but only 12 wings are available and of course every girl hopes to get them! I missed those gigantic wings...this time they headed into another design direction with their wings altogether. Julia Stegner, a famous German model also walks for them. And also Heidi Klum, only six weeks after giving birth to her last child! This years design themes evolve around "Star Trooper","All Aboard", "Pink Planet", "Enchanted Forest" and "Romantic Journey".
I totally adore their products and I hope to be able to actually visit one of their beautifully decorated stores.
Love,







Pictures from
Fashionologie. I dedicate this post to FJ, who is enamored with VS's angels^^. And to KV and KS, who share my admiration of VS's products.

No comments:

Post a Comment