Monday, November 30, 2009

The key of space and time


My new key necklace (from Six).

Has a pretty soft pink ribbon!

Hidden treasures (Source).

Futuristic key - maybe makes you able to fly? (Source)

Ancient letters - bearing a secret? (Source).

Keys are magical. It is decisive if you have one or not. What could be more terrible than a locked door, closet or casket? Or maybe it is a key to love, to happiness, to success? Sometimes you might like to give the key to your own heart to somebody. Or you are desperately trying to open somebodys heart and fail, because you cannot find the key. Keys promise the owner influence and power. They can open the owner what he/she desires or lock something savely away forever.
My key is also special. (Apparently my new necklace has three keys - the biggest one is my favourite!) I love to wear key necklaces and also have another one (more plain). This one instantly catched my eye and I had to have it, because it perfectly resembles the key of space and time!

You do not believe me? Then watch the video below and get indulged in childhood memories. It was only available in Japanese, but that does not matter, you will recognize this famous scene right away!
Any fans under my readers?



[Scene from Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Chibiusa is owner of the key, which is able to teleport through space and time.]
For now, I'll dream of traveling to other dimensions^^.
Love to you all,





*****************************************************
To all princesses in blogland that live in Germany:
Take part in the daily december Christmas give-aways at the blog Innen&Aussen!
See you there XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment