Saturday, November 7, 2009

Golden autumn - let the leaves fall down

Yellow leaves all over!!

How many lilac items do you spot? LOL.

Lilly wears: (shirt primark, cadigan+shawl+tights+gloves ca, skirt vintage, necklace fossil, boots varese)

Here we go again. I called my mam and her message was as simple as that: think positive! Listen to my favourite providing-me-with-happiness song: HANDS CLEAN by Alains Morissette. And the promised new outfit pics. This combination is currently among my top three fave outfits. Cordially I would like to thank my friend SH who took the photos! It is an honour to be photographed by him, because normally he is more interested in capturing creatures with four legs and more (...yieks, yes spiders!!) or thousands of eyes on his camera. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning: we are all meeting up to go out for breakfast. Dear KR, I will gloriously defeat you in the buffet battle! Be prepared! Everyone else, please enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful evening! As for me, I will now watch 'Mean Girls' and hope it helpes me to relax from this strenous day.
Love,
Lilly

SONG: Alanis Morisette - HANDS CLEAN

Cast of Mean Girls - It says 'Bling Bling' on her shirt...!(Source)

I cannot count how many different shades of pink this photo has got XD. This pic reminds me of the make-overs my sister gave me!! (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment