Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tea Time

My dream tea cup (Source).

My butterfly bowl - I love to decorate candy!

Everything for a delicious evening^^ (on my cherry blossom tea table).

What can be better than a nice cup of tea and a bunch of lovely friends coming over? My dear KS and KV came over to enjoy a some new episodes of our all time favourite 'Desperate Housewives' (before that we hearted 'Gillmore Girls')! We cuddled up with cookies, almond horns, candy and some pillows and spent the most relaxing evening ever. I love you girls! That was the end of a hard-working day and I am proud of myself that I made it through all the duties. Well, I decided that I need a decent haircut, they are just growing into every direction and this is no acceptable.

I realized that one can get really absorbed into the fashion cyberspace: lost myself on Lookbook, my new favourite fashion inspiration source! Take a look at my profile and the looks I hyped. The community is amazing and I cannot wait to discover new looks over and over again...
Love to hear if you are on Lookbook, too or enjoy another fashion inspiration source!
Kisses with love,

Lilly :D

SONG: Katie Melua - Closest thing to crazy

(click to listen to the song)

How can I think I'm standing strong,
Yet feel the air beneath my feet?
How can happiness feel so wrong?
How can misery feel so sweet?
How can you let me watch you sleep,
Then break my dreams the way you do?
How can I have got in so deep?
Why did I fall in love with you?

CHORUS:
This is the closest thing to crazy I have ever been
Feeling twenty-two, acting seventeen,
This is the nearest thing to crazy I have ever known,
I was never crazy on my own...
And now I know that there's a link between the two,
Being close to craziness and being close to you.

How can you make me fall apart
Then break my fall with loving lies?
It's so easy to break a heart;
It's so easy to close your eyes.
How can you treat me like a child
Yet like a child I yearn for you?
How can anyone feel so wild?
How can anyone feel so blue?

CHORUS

...and being close to you
...and being close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment