Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Polar bears have blue eyes








Lilly wears: (dress hm, jeans mister+lady, shirt vintage, heels ca, bracelet primark, earrings six)


Close-up of the dress!

Hi my cupcakes! I would like to share a new piece that I bought at the Vintage market. The search after such an elegant and yet comfy blouse dress has finally come to an end! The colour is soft blue and it has two ribbons on the sides!^^. My eyes have pretty much a similar shade of colour, so it's in one word: perfect!
Yesterday I was lucky things didn't turn worse, meaning that my right hand got injured during my gymnastic classes and I had FJ driving me at 10.30 PM into the hospital and had to wait there for three hours...but it's not broken! Uhhh...relief. Nevertheless it still hurts and I cannot use all fingers properly, but let's hope that will cure: I would like to wrap the Christmas presents myself!
Love,





PS: Thanks to FJ: for waiting the three hours for my sake - and for taking the pictures!


Cute polar bear with scarf and ice crystals^^.



No comments:

Post a Comment