Sunday, November 1, 2009

Discover your inner Dark Angel

Diane and Lilly
Hi to everyone!
Yesterday night was exciting: all the creepy costumes...monsters roamed the streets and I saw terrifing masks and faces completely painted in black or blood! Please pay attention to Diane's painted mask of real leather! It seemed so real. My costume was: Dark Angel! I totally freaked out as I found this pair of soft black feather wings! They are awesome. I planned to use black khol for ornamental face paintings, but I was in a hurry and will try it out next year!
Outside the wind was stone-cold and I had to defrost me with some hot whine punch (my first one this year...waiting for the winter fair to come!!). In one club a girl (dressed up as a cute princess) even stopped by to stroke my black wings^^. I want to wear them more often!! Overall I noticed too many girls were going out as playbunnies, room maids or devils in skimpy clothing...Girls, it is cold outside, men realize either way that you are girls and don't you have some rest of self-respect left? I love to see more individual costumes, like a girl dressing as a black elf and one that wore a red dress like little Heidi from the Alps. Very charming! Enjoy your weekend, my lovelies!

Love, Lilly :D

PS: For Dianes blog (about books, cats and art) visit here (only available in German so far).

SONG: Muse - Uprising

Lilly (alias Dark Angel) wears: dress+bracelet hm, tights ca, heels marco tozzi, necklaces ebelin, earrings six, wings galeria, rose+cuffs vintage)

Better view of the black feather wings^^.

Close-up on the necklace and cuffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment