Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sorry, no Pictures!

Lilly wears: (coat hm, shorts orsay, tights+glasses ca,
heels marco tozzi)

Vintage shirt and silver shawl, bracelet/necklace from ebelin.

The red lipstick did not appear on the photos as planned.



Gaga-Oh-La-La...Lilly passing of as Lady Gaga!

Dumplings for lunch: Hmmmm....

Today was rather lazy - I organized things for work and in the household. And *sneeeeze*, I am somehow infected with something (let's hope it is a ordinary flu and will disappear in a few days). For lunch I cooked my favourite dish: dumplings with forest mushroom sauce (a meal from South Germany). My mother makes the best dumplings (of course)^^. I ate so much that I seriously got a stomach ache. But it's all better now. I had my hair cut on Friday. In todays outfit I wear my hair in dumpling form (which is a coincidence, of course), so I'll upload a picture of the new lenght soon. Ahhh, again: *sneeeze*. FJ was making a fuss over taking the pictures, partly due to the fact that I won't tell him for what purpose we are shooting them! I guess I have to tell him sometime soon or he will strangle me out of curiosity...
I love that new shirt! Can't wait to wear it on a great night out with my girls^^. The new shorts are also depicted, I thought they would match well. Additionally from yesterday's prey: the black coat and the silver shawl. What do you think?
Love,

Lilly :D


No comments:

Post a Comment