Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rum chocolate and chick peas

Mmmmhh...rice with vegetables cooked from scratch!

JoJo's African tea candle lamp.

Et voilá - Lillys new hair cut! (much shorter)

A few days ago I visited my friend JoJo to cook a pumpkin dish! We were really sad when it turned out to be not available anymore at the shops...So JoJo came up with an new idea and we started a raid in her kitchen and just put together everything we liked!! And WOW, the outcome was tasty and special, because we did not use a recipe! Sometimes those meals turn out to be the best ones! We had something oriental in mind like hummus (=Arabic chick peas dish).
It was rice with dried Italian tomatoes and eggplant together with a delicious chick pea dip!! (and many ingredients more which I gloriously forgot...-.-). I brought Spanish wine and rum chocolate along...perfect girl evening!!^^. Happy news to announce: they kept the ferrets I wrote about here. Let's cook together again soon!

Love,


PS: KR did not see any difference in my hair lenght. Men XDD
PPS: Thank you SH for repairing my favourite earring! (the one in the photo)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment