Friday, November 27, 2009

Yeah that's love, baby


Sweet lace, ruffles and ribbons from Heaven^^.

The fashion equation: sequins + pearls + tulle skirt = perfect outfit!


And the delicious party food to get along with the outfits! Yummy. Source

Hi cupcakes! Let's say life it what happens to you when you try to set up a plan and the moment you have all pretty organized...something comes up unexspected and you can forget the whole planning thing. When will I finally acknowledge that?? I went shopping today and spent a wonderful time seeing all the latest pieces at the stores. As it is really late at the moment and I am half asleep, please be patient for them to be posted on Saturday evening.
I totally heart the clothes in the collage!! This negliee...the skirt...this shirt...awww. They are my top 3 pink favourites by H&M at the moment. My friends keep making fun of me, because I appreciate pink that much...come on gals, it is one of the most beautiful colours in the world!
Pink rules the world - it's as simple as that!
Kiss and goodnight,


No comments:

Post a Comment