Saturday, November 28, 2009

Big City Girl: Lilly on Tour


Lunch at an organic food café!

View through their window...a pink house!!

Can you spot that gigantic disco ball in the store?

They have adorable pink fluffy changing cabins - love!!

And today's outfit (oops, with glasses).

Love that disco shirt (by Tally Weijl), the hat is my current favourite key piece (by H&M).

Cute plaid mini skirt (currently on sale!!), seen by New Yorker.

Golden glitter butterfly with perfume bottles^^.

My shopping trip started with lunch at a newly discovered stylish organic food café, where I had cauliflower curry with coconut and a latte macchiato! The food was exceptionally delicious, it tasted like something my mam would have cooked. So I will definitely be a returning customer! I spent some time chilling out  there while browsing through a few local scene magazines and listening to Beyoncé (they played it there, that was awesome).
For the rest of the day I was lucky that only few people were shopping in the city...having free changing cabins is something a fashionista really appreciates! I picked up the last Christmas presents (I have outdone myself this year, finishing that matter before December the 1st^^). The city is all prepared with Christmas decoration (only a few real snow flakes missing). Seems like I am a little into red and black lately^^.
Love,





PS: I am currently looking for a rose shaped ring in black or red, any useful suggestions?

*********************************************************
Attention girls, if you are located in Germany, you might love to take part at the following blog lotteries:

  • Celebutante Set from Benefit by Nadine
  • Manhattan 'Colour meets Elegance' by Innen & Aussen
  • Make Up Set (including The Body Shop, Weleda, Dove etc.) by Laila
Good luck everyone^^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment