Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lady Gaga: New CD cover!

One of the new Lady Gaga CD covers, photgraphed by Nicola Formichetti.

Gagalicious CD cover! (also by Nicola F.)

Tiger face body - rraaarrh!Leather square bolero jacket .Metallic bag - very futuristic^^.Blue dot feather fake lashes - outstanding!The ultimate killer heels - black velvet sandals!

This is the first time that Lady Gaga occurs on LillysGarden, due to her brand new CD covers! The photographer is Nicola Formichetti (this is her). Along with the CD covers (looking forward to the upcoming Lady Gaga songs and videos!!), I picked some fashion items that remind me of her style. I agree that one can argue whether she deserves the term 'Style Icon' or more the description 'Lunatic Fashionmonster', but I appreciate that she has her unique sense of style and lives it.
Did I already mention that I am following her on Twitter? It is a verified account, in case you wonder. My favourite songs of her are:
Do you feel inspired by her outfits and songs? Love to hear your opinion^^.
Cordial greetings,

Lilly

PS: Photos belong to Nicola Formichetti and Topshop, unless stated otherwise!

Wow, this dress is amazing - love it! (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment