Saturday, November 14, 2009

Attending the Vintage Fashion Market!

Exclusive sneak preview of my thrifted treasures!

More about this fabulous Topshop dress below (I'm a lucky, lucky girl!).

Atmosphere at the fashion market: Welcome to the jungle!

A huge crowd of fashion-loving women whirling around.

Pay attention to the sequin bonnet of the woman in the middle!

Dear Jimmy Choo, I really love the sexy killer high heels you designed for H&M that have been released today in Germany! They are gorgeous and they are ... very unaffordable. (And a 10 minutes limit is not enough for shopping!)
So I had another major event to attend today:
The biannually held Vintage Fashion Market for Women! I postet about the last huge fair here. I spent there about three hours and had problems carrying home the four bags with my new treasures! Think of a hall with over 350 women who went through their wardrobe and brought... tons of clothes, shoes and bags!!! In this situation only the laws of the jungle are valid! Prepare to fight for your fave pieces!^^ Of course it also involves a lot of fun: a café and a free beauty photoshooting (probably in the new clothes). Prices are normally low and negotiable. I am very proud of my prey this time (my third time altogether):
  • 3 skirts
  • shorts
  • 3 dresses
  • a winter jacket
  • a shawl (silver)
  • 3 tshirts
  • a top (black lace)
  • a cardigan
  • 2 pullover
  • a blouse
Oh sweet heaven, this was the best day of this month! Let me explain how I got my hands onto the beautiful rasphberry coloured dress from Topshop above^^:

- I asked the owner: How much is it? (thinking: I can never afford it!)
- She said: 5 Euros should be okay!
- And I was like: OMG!! WHAT??? You've got to be kidding me! (trying to hide my surprised facial expression)
In the changing cabin a few women asked: Are you already sure about it? Where did you get it? Let me know if you are not taking it!
- Waaah, it is mine! And yes, yes, yes I am sure!
I ran back to the owner and immediately bought it - so here we are^^. This is the perfect dress ever!

I have to ask FJ tomorrow to take a few outfit shoots with the new pieces!
Love,
Lilly :D


No comments:

Post a Comment