Sunday, March 28, 2010

9 Items to Instant-Wow up your Wardrobe

Summer Party.
Evening Bliss.
Shoe Heaven.

The secret to a stunning closet are some wow-accessoires and key pieces. Some apricot heels with bugs? Or maybe a flowerprint jumpsuit or a thin lace cardigan? Here are Lilly's best picks from our favourite British stores and also shoe picks from Görtz. The jumpsuit (Collage 1) is actually the second flowerprint piece I like this year. And yeah, this is probably number three:


This dress looks really fab, I am drawn to it. Saw it in one of the H&M Spring Magazine editorials, but don't feel ready to pay 40 bucks for it...maybe I am a lucky girl and find this in Sale in a few months? Blue rose prints are rarely found though. Oh lovelies, I overslept today (if that is possible on a Sunday morning, haha) and now I am ready (am I?) to meet the chaos at home. So many things to organise and to sort out...couldn't I just have magic powers like my favourite witch Sabrina (Sorry, Hermione!)? I'll just dream of that blue dress...:D


Pictures via: Topshop, Asos, H&M, Görtz, Miss Selfridge, Oli, Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment