Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday Party impressions

On Saturday I recelebrated my birthday (too busy in January due to exams) with my friends. The organisation of all the stuff and cleaning kept me busy for days! I think we were 14 people altogether(?).

A sweet pic of dear Mr. KR and dear Mr. SH. (Normally taking photos of them is more difficult - I told them something funny right beforehand and then clicked as fast as I could. Totally caught, you two!

This is me (left) with Diane and AH.

This masterful creation was done by SH. It is the gift wrapping of my present. Yes, my own coral reef with sharks, corals, rays and crabs - incredible work, S.!!! Loving it.

I prepared the buffet all by myself - with around 30 rolls! Decorating is really fun, I enjoy it whenever I have the chance to. Tasty, awww.

This one looks familiar, doesn't it? I got it from HJ for my birthday and I also have the same jacket in light blue. Now I can combine as much as I like^^. Pictures from the other presents will come soon, I have to hurry now to get to my sport classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment