Saturday, March 27, 2010

We promised each other to go only Eyeshopping...

Flower Skirt by Pimkie.

...which means that, when either of us sees something great, the other one is supposed to immediately cover your eyes! Erhm, good plan...but didn't work. I am seeing a lot of my friends for the last time now these days and so I met up with my lovely KV to have a drink at our favourite café. My throat is still a little sore, so I opted for a mixture of cherry and banana juice - try it, delicious! It started to rain like crazy (as common for this month) and we headed off to H&M.
KV found a cute long necklace there with a small swallow ("Schwalbe") and was absolutely convinced that it is a dove :D. I tried to stay strong, but when we entered Pimkie, I saw this skirt. You know what? - It's seriously the first flower print this year that I like. I wouldn't wear any other voluntarily. (And for my excuse, it was reduced about 40%...haha). Took this pic earlier that day:


Isn't there something better than enjoying the spring sun rays in a stylish café with some glossy magazines? Now the sky is all grey again and I am sure that I watched way to many crime series last night. Wearing the skirt right now^^. Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment