Thursday, March 18, 2010

Primark Spring 2010 Picks

via

Do you spot the lace blazer (left)?!!

I tried on that dress in the middle (cute)!

Luckily, I live close to one of the rare Primark stores in Germany. After I came upon that perfect white lace dress in the collage above, I decided to try to digg it up somehow. Which proved extremely difficult, as the dress was seemingly sold out already. Lucky me, I found two spare ones - one of them in my size!! Yaay. Only problem: Both of them were black as the midnight. Nevertheless, I made my choice and walked out of the store (like hours later *ehem*) with a brand-new black dress^^. (My other purchases will probably be in the next post, combined with an outfit post.)
About Primark in general, it's a pity that the average quality is rather low (as the prices are). So when I am primarking, I pick my choices very carefully to make sure that I do not end up with random purchases that stuff my wardrobe. And I would never buy shoes there! The height of all the heels were like...umm do you want to kill your customers? Another shopping tipp is going there during the week (best: early afternoon, or even before 12 a.m.) to avoid the masses. What is particularly great about Primark is the variety of jewellery and bags! I recommend that cordially. (I found myself mostly buying accessoires - despite of the lace dress of course). Did you ever shop at Primark, how did you feel about it?
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment