Thursday, March 25, 2010

Extraordinary Jewellery at Nerdbirds


I have a definite weakness for special jewellery pieces! So here are my favourite choices from the Online Shop Nerdbirds. Every fashionista can find unique picks to suit her individual style. My top 3:
  • Bird Cage necklace
  • Strawberry necklace
  • Snow Flake earrings
I am still fighting against my cold with like a thousand cups of tea (this gives a real experience about a crazy "tea party" - you know what I am talking about...). Tomorrow will be great: finally I'll hand in my long-prepared assignment and meet with KV to go shopping...erhm, I mean to drink coffee (seriously, my wallet is stitched up momentarily and not going to be opened for any (fashion-related) reason). So, tea anyone?
Cordially, your


PS: Please note that this is an unpaid post. I am sharing this because I adore their jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment