Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Golden flower branches

Lilly wears: shirt vintage, jeans mister&lady, boots marco polo, earrings madonna (customized), bag mango, belt+ring vintage, bracelet H&M, nail polish DIY.


Hi :). I saw the new Blonde issue at the kiosk!! (But I'll wait until my party is over, to make sure I get not distracted...mmmh). Today lots of coffee was needed, I was heavily confused and ran around like a buzzing squirrel (lol). Tonight I will catch up with HJ to watch the second part of Twilight -awww, Edward, here we come!! Okay, now to the interesting stuff:
I bought this beautiful shirt from lovely Jules via 6sells like the Tiger shirt here. What makes the shirt special are the golden branches on it with blossoms^^. Admittedly this is my first long shirt! And I am pretty content with the wearability, easily combines with everything. What are you up to this week? Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment