Monday, March 15, 2010

Candy Apple Green

Theeheehee :D.



I think this is my first real make-up post. Nothing special, compared to the achievements of fellow make-up bloggers. I feel drawn to candy apple green and sugary cotton pink. On this evening I went out with HJ and her friend V. Wet meet two cute guys and danced until our high heels feel off. Could not take a proper outfit pic, but basically it was a grey minidress with a jeans vest worn with black tights. Felt really comfortable but still chic in it. Okay, back to the make-up:
  • Lipstick: Absolute colour 020 champagne by p2 (...champagne??)
  • Mascara: Magic Volume 01 black by Rival de Loop.
  • Rouge: Pretty Rouge Powder 01 sweet apricot by R. de L.
  • Eyeshadow: Lovely Eyes 06 pink pearl by R. de L.
It's pretty difficult to take make-up pics if you are not used to it. I got the blue crystal brooch from my friend JP - yaay! I was tempted to hold it up and say: "Sailor Moon!!!Transformation now!" Loool. Don't know the exact transformation sentence is in English, so I will not even try to embarass myself. Pirates of the Caribbean 3 was a hit! But I can't believe that Elizabeth and Will are apart from each other *bohooo*...silly script, what's with that happy-ever-after-ending, has that gone out of fashion? A lot of work is in progress and there is a huge surprise at the end of the month. Stay tuned for major news!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment