Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spring blossoms in my closet

Yay, my ballet flats arrived^^. They are bought via ebay (from Kayla). To match them I found this cute spring-green bag from Colloseum. Both of them are now waiting for their first walk outside - won't take long anymore! :)

And I found a new home for my pink Canon camera. Not exact the same shade, but you get the idea (to sad that companies do not sell photo cases in various pink shades-lol). In the background a vintage top that I found last autumn.

Untitled

I love everything about this set - the butterfly, the kiwis, the green cardigan, the lemons! Give me more of that green/mint/lime - I can't get enough of it^^.
The next days are going to be tough: I invited all of my friends over to recelebrate my birthday. Preparations keep me pretty busy. Hopefully everything will go well. Additionally I realized after my last vintage market hunt (yay) that my closet is literally bursting (not yay). This has to be fixed the day after the party (or so I wish). Maybe it will stay warm enough to stor
e away the winter clothes? Let's hope :)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment